ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kit troll (replacing skit 16)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZombieGoBoomBoom
Ninja

PostSubject: Kit troll (replacing skit 16)   Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:01 pm

I feel that skit 16 is not worth 300 points. It is not as good as it should be. I feel we should replace it with a kit named troll.

Full black leather armor with thorns 1 + unbreaking 3
Wood sword with knockback 2
2 night vision pots for 20 seconds
2 blindness pots for 20 seconds

This kit would be a fun trolling kit since blindness + night vision will make person completely blind. thorns are for protection and to slow person chasing you. Knockback sword to just hit and run. Tell me what you think and whether this kit should be buffed or debuffed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Kit troll (replacing skit 16)   Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:52 pm

My personal opinion on it is that there wouldn't be a reason for the kit, since super kit 16 would be too high for a kit similar to this, also you would die around 5-7 hits I believe (from scout) so the thorns wouldn't be very effective, it seems like the kit wouldn't work like it would be expected (the players would probably ignore a person if they try to hit and run, at least that would be my assumption)

Furthermore, I don't believe unbreaking is needed since I'm under the impression that we reset armor and swords once their durability has been maximized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kit troll (replacing skit 16)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1