ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

cookie Crap Shittypvp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueToast444
Assassin

PostSubject: cookie Crap Shittypvp   Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:34 pm

The server is bad, the staff is bad, the plugin are unoriginal, and it is empty. What server am I thinking of? COOKIE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

150 points please! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlamingChipz
King

PostSubject: Re: cookie Crap Shittypvp   Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:24 pm

"you are GreenToast right?"

I almost died... they are idiots xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueToast444
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: cookie Crap Shittypvp   Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:33 pm

I know right. They are morons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombieGoBoomBoom
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: cookie Crap Shittypvp   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenToast555
Owner

PostSubject: Re: cookie Crap Shittypvp   Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:04 pm

ZombieGoBoomBoom wrote:
idiots....

Even more proof they are idiots: http://cookiecraze.enjin.com/forum/m/25749000/viewthread/21130068-shroomcraft-tension/post/last#last
Someone copy/paste it to me they banned me for telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shroomcraftpvp.the-talk.net
FlamingChipz
King

PostSubject: Re: cookie Crap Shittypvp   Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:53 pm

The whole conversation between truth and cat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlamingChipz
King

PostSubject: Re: cookie Crap Shittypvp   Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Truth:

Recently I was on Shroomcraft when Greentoast555 had unbanned Manboyguydude, then there was a short conversation over why he (you) was (were) banned in the first place and the main issue seemed to be plagiarism. This leads to the two inquiries that I'd like to get from your side of what you could refer to as a story, two main questions come to mind that I'd prefer were answered.

1. What is this issue over plagiarism?

2. Why was Greentoast555 banned from this server? -- What is your reasoning over banning him? (I understand that there has been some misconduct, however he was banned before recent cases of such misdeed thus I'd like to know why.)

Cat:

1. There is no plagiarism issue because the two servers are completely different. Greentoast thinks we ripped off his server because we have a kit GUI. The argument for that is pointless since loads of servers have kit GUIs.

2. GreenToast was banned for breaking advertising rules. Both green and manboy got banned on the the other's server so that should have been the end of it but unfortunately greentoast decided to encourage his players and staff to hack and spam other server IPS and names on our server which was immature and completely uncalled for since only manboyguydood broke the rules on his server.

3. A lot of players from GreenToast's server have been banned and IP banned server wide for breaking rules and making stupid hypocritical videos about our server having bad staff and also being too op/unbalanced despite the claims being false. May I direct the staff of GreenToast's server to spend more time catching the 75% hacker player base they have rather than make silly videos and petty posts on declaring "War" on us for the actions of a player that we have no control over outside our own server by this I refer to the "CookieCraze fights back " forum thread on Green's website.

Truth:

Okay, thank you for replying, however I believe there is a misunderstanding of why I'm asking for more information.

Referring to claim 1: The kit GUI wasn't what GreenToast555 had said was the issue, he had stated in a previous conversation (you weren't present so I understand the confusion) that he didn't mind people creating a kit based server, as such I'd like someone who knows more about it to explain if there was anything more than it being a kit based server (since I'd understand if that was the case, however he had said things referring to stealing posts and things of that nature)

Referring to claim 2: Okay, it makes sense, advertising could have been the case and thank you for telling me that was why, however, you're claim that players are encouraged to advertise on your server has been evident though players on Shroomcraft weren't encouraged to hack (at least to my knowledge) on your server, as such I believe there has been a point of issue there. Furthermore, have players from Shroomcraft hacked here?

Referring to claim 3: Yes many players who were on Shroomcraft had broken rules on CookieCraft, however the case that the players were making stupid hypocritical videos I don't see (I perused Shroom's forums, and didn't find the claim Cookiecraft fights back, can you direct me a link to this website?)

Also, if you do reply, can you please try to not include the negative connotation to be informational in lieu of that?

No response since then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenToast555
Owner

PostSubject: Re: cookie Crap Shittypvp   Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:30 pm

Flame, that's because they know they are wrong and just don't want to tell the truth. They probiably are going to IP ban you next. If you can inform them that I will unban them and stop all attacks like I have now if they unban me and all my staff. If not, I will continue attacks forever.
Back to top Go down
GreenToast555
Owner

PostSubject: Re: cookie Crap Shittypvp   Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:35 pm

In addition, this is the link to the post that he plagurized off of. Notice how it is now removed due to illegal writings.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/pc-servers/objective-servers/2334731-kitpvp-non-pay2win-rankup-cookiecraze-o

This is mine... sound like a familiar title?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/pc-servers/objective-servers/2314497-1-7-2-1-8-1-custom-coded-kitpvp-rankup-over-100

Not to mention claiming my server is going to shut down is really rude, and furthermore, they deserve to get shutdown themselves.
Back to top Go down
FlamingChipz
King

PostSubject: Re: cookie Crap Shittypvp   Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:00 am

Haha, I have been banned for about a month now... All I can get to is the hub. The next time I go on (if i haven't been banned from the hub) I will spread the word about your peace treaty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cookie Crap Shittypvp   

Back to top Go down

cookie Crap Shittypvp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1