ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Coins for Chest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SexyLlama
Bowman

PostSubject: Coins for Chest   Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:41 pm

When you kill someone you get 1 point or more. What if you got 1 coin to. Coins could go to buy chests. Chests could give you points, hats (or if you get lucky maybe new kits or player upgrades) and if this is a little too much, maybe only for donators and up so people would want to donate and it could help the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TENNK001
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Chest   Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:32 am

If you donate, you already unlock all the hats and particles depending on the donor rank you bought. If a normal player is able to access the same perks as a regular donor, then the donor rank's won't be so special, as they already have a small number of perks. There are already plenty of ways to earn points as of right now, I think adding a second currency is an interesting idea, but not in the way that you presented it. Whats the point of gaining coins then, to get extra points from chests? Might as well give yourself 2 points per kill, they are basically the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlamingChipz
King

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Chest   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:39 am

Maybe you could get 3 coin for kill-streak shutdowns, and 1 coin amazing feats. That could go toward a reward for which points nor money can buy. Maybe hub items as I have seen on many other servers or in-game items that do no damage but launch things for the fun of it. For the crates thing, that would be a big copy of Cookie Craze and Mineplex's thing, so maybe you could use packages. You could buy these in wood, iron, gold, redstone, diamond, and emerald packages which would contain 2 or 3 items from that tier. Each tier would cost more coins, but would have 10 or so items in each that way you get a variety of items even if you pick the same package again (random items). I think that since higher players would be forced to use low kits to strike amazing feats, it would give reason to use a lower kit. Overall, I think this is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boomerzap
Killer

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Chest   Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 pm

Yes, I agree more with FlamingChipz. The items should be exclusive to just using coins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coins for Chest   

Back to top Go down

Coins for Chest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1