ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Jailed for Hacking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rafaellabbe
Gangster

PostSubject: Jailed for Hacking   Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi there, I never hacked, but still got jailed (by jobox)
He is pretty bad at pvp and probably coz of that he thought I hacked, or just raged and put me in jail, saying I hacked since 2 others were saying it too for some reason. I dont really care if those 2 get away unpunished, but he has to be punished and me has to be free! If you could do that, I would REALLY appreciate it!
The hack they said I used was "Kill-Aura toggler" but dude, I dont even have kill auara, why would I have a toggler for it -_- but ya, can you please take a look at it, and if I have to I can go through the tests you need to do... This is just a unique server and I dont want to be jailed for nothing Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rafaellabbe
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for Hacking   Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:15 am

Your IGN: rafaellabbe

IGN of staff that punished you: jobox (punish him too)

Punish reason: Hacking

Explain: they thought I was hacking, but the only thing there was happening was me lagging, them being newb in pvp and me being good in pvp. There started someone saying I hacked, ReisenInaba or something and someone else too, then jobox came on and pvped me, then jailed me for hacking
"Kill-Aura Toggling" but I NEVER hacked! If there is ANY way to proof it, I would do that.

Date you were punished: 6-5-2015 9-12 pm Dutch Time, not sure (Yesterday evening)

Extra: If there is 1 person to be punished here, it is jobox. Also, he was COMPLETELY ignoring me after he jailed me, so I couldnt even explain what was happening! Really, I dont like some of those nubs in here. I dont even know how they got lvl 40 almost with being so bad. Andthey gotta learn that if a new one is in here, good in pvp, they finally may die!

I also dont want a nub to reply here who cant do anything about it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenToast555
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for Hacking   Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:15 am

unjailed, I somewhat trust you, but you have no evidence that you weren't using anything, therefore jox will receive no punishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shroomcraftpvp.the-talk.net
rafaellabbe
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for Hacking   Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:34 am

Okay, Thanks alot for unjailing me, and for the future, ill remember to not pvp good against staff, ill just suicide at them :/
Also, might want to have them have to report us first before a real jail. That would be way better I think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJpatcraft

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for Hacking   Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:41 pm

As a tip, if your going to appeal a ban please be respectful. Calling us "Bad at PvP" and "nubs" doesn't help your appeal get accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rafaellabbe
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for Hacking   Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:15 am

DJpatcraft, they have to be respectful to me to expect me being respectful to me! They call me hacker and jail me and you want me to be respectful? UHM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJpatcraft

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for Hacking   Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:13 am

I'm sure that the person who jailed you was perfectly respectful. I was just saying to not try to insult the staff in a appeal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for Hacking   

Back to top Go down

Jailed for Hacking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Applications :: Punishment Appeals-
Jump to: