ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rainbow Jumper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SexyLlama
Bowman

PostSubject: Rainbow Jumper   Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:05 pm

So In the game there are colors red orange green blue and purple
and what you have to do is dodge a certain color that comes at you.
With pistons one or more colors come speeding at you and you have to move to dodge it
if it hits you you loose.
scoring could maybe be like
round 2= 1 point
round 4= 2 points
and so on
I would love to see this game implemented into the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Jumper   Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:35 am

The game doesn't seem to need there to be different colors since you just need to avoid the block that was launched up by the piston, the colors would only be disorienting. Furthermore, the game would be very difficult to create since the facade of enhancing difficulty would require multiple maps that are identical (MCedit would do that part) and the altering of the redstone in each map to enhance the difficulty, which in that case unless the circuit was made to be easy to implement a larger amount of pistons shooting up, it would require a remodeling of the circuit. The final issue is that it could be very difficult to set up something that causes you to lose when the piston hits you. (The only thing that I could think of is having lava spawn on the blocks after x amount of time)

When it comes to positive criticism, I believe that that lies in the scoring choice, since having round two being the first to give points and round four being the second the idea that it could be farmed for points isn't realistic, thus it would be only for entertainment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyLlama
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Jumper   Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:23 pm

The colors are disorientating for you to mess up but I do understand how hard it would be to set up the pistons to make the illusion of it to work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Jumper   

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Jumper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1