ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Jailed for my Dog :/

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackieeeeeee
Squire

PostSubject: Jailed for my Dog :/   Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Player Ign : Jackieeeeeee     Staff Who Jailed me : Joxen (According to DarkPhoenixPlays)     Punish Reason : ForceField          Explanation : So yesterday i bought a brand new mouse and i never actually turned my old wireless one of and i went to get a hamburger and my dog was laying there chewing on my old mouse and then i guees i got banned for forcefield   How will i change in the future : I will try not to let my dog chew on my mouse again ANYTIME SOON              Date you were punished : 6/12/15 Extra : I have loved playing on ShroomCraft for the time have been and i've had a great time until this incident

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueToast444
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for my Dog :/   Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:01 am

Ummmm well even if your dog was chewing it it couldn't have been so a xurate that when a player got too close to you it would start chewing on the mouse. Then again I never saw it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueToast444
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for my Dog :/   Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:04 am

I also see that you had kill arura. Explain how your dog did that. You know what don't bother. Let me give you the unban link

shroomcraftpvp.buycraft.net
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJpatcraft

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for my Dog :/   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:00 pm

Okay, you had kill aura. Let me say the the dog cant be a accurate explanation [Unless the dog has perfect aim with a "chew toy"] the staff does not like when people lie in their appeals and I am very surprised that you would think the staff is dumb enough to believe that your dog can pvp perfectly.

Topic Locked. You are also being banned for KillAura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailed for my Dog :/   

Back to top Go down

Jailed for my Dog :/
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShroomcraftPvP :: Applications :: Punishment Appeals-
Jump to: