ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Helper Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superdoom
Squire

PostSubject: Helper Application   Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:20 am

My IGN is Superdoom. I am currently kit 32 (DoubleAgent). I am 14 years old. I have been playing on Shroomcraft for about 6 months. I believe that I should be a helper on Shroomcraft because I like to help others, I am a trustworthy person, and I see a lot of hackers on the server, and it isn't fun for others. I would like to help put an end to all of the hackers on Shroomcraft and make it a safe and hacker free environment. It is annoying when people hack and there isn't anyone on to stop them. I am on a lot so I think the amount of hackers would decrease a lot. Of course I would make sure I have proof and permission from someone to permanently ban some players if needed. I can mute disrespectful players after giving a few warnings. As a helper I can do whatever is required of me if I become a helper. I am on about 15-20 hours a week. I am in Eastern Standard timezone. Please try to respond to my application as quick as possible! Thanks for considering me!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkphoenixplays
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application   Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:00 pm

Overall a very nice application Matt. Next time remember to use the proper format,
HELPER:
What is your IGN?:
What is your Rank?:
What is your Age?:
How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?:
Why should you be Helper?:
How could you help the community as a Helper?:
How long are you on every week?:
What is your timezone?:

Good luck at getting helper!
~Dark
Back to top Go down