ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

CrashLlama's 2nd Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SexyLlama
Bowman

PostSubject: CrashLlama's 2nd Application   Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Hello there! Many of you know that I have already made a staff application, a couple of weeks ago I was looking over my application. I noticed a lot of big mistakes. So I decided to make another, I hope you like my 2nd application!

What is my IGN?: My IGN is CrashLlama.

What is my rank?: I am currently rank 37 (I have been working hard to get level 40). Also I'm Donator+.

What is my age:? I am currently 13 years old. Turning 14 in the beginning of September, 2015.

How long have I been playing ShroomCraftPvP?: I have been playing ShroomCraftPvp for approximately six months.

Why should I be a helper?: I should be a helper because I am always willing to help people. This is a growing community with new people joining. Sometimes staff are not online and they are confused and annoyed. When I am online, I'm am always willing to help those people, and some of those people that I helped in April when they were confused and annoyed, they still play on this server. Another reason is that I am very active on the server and forum. Many people that have applied for staff just made an account on the forum. I believe that being active on the forum is a very important part of being a helper because you will know what is happening right away, not just having someone tell you on the server. Lastly I am very loyal to this server. Awhile ago I bought Donator when I was about level 19. Then I bought Donator+ when I was about level 31. I wouldn't of bought any ranks if I did not like this server and have no loyalty towards this server.

How could I help the community?: I could help the community by making it a happier place. Every single day I see disrespect to players, the server, various things. I could prevent that by giving them a warning, and if they don't stop I could mute them and have higher staff (moderator, admin, and owner) decide the punishment. I could also help by reducing the amount of hackers of this server. I see the most amount of hackers when staff aren't on. So if I was on I could let the hackers know that I am on and you will get banned. Since there are hackers frequently on I also see a lot of accusing going on. I could tell them do not accuse, and if no staff are on that are taking action, stay silent and report them on the forum. I could also help new players stay with this community. I see new members join then get killed consistently by the same over powered person then rage quit. I could help them by showing them around and helping them level up, and I think respect is a big part of helping. Sometimes when I help, people don't listen because I'm not staff, If I had a helper rank I think I could help more than I do now because people will listen more and I am sure I will make the server a happier place if I was helper.

How long am I on every week?: Well I am on about 1-3 hours a day so about 7-21 hours a week (I would not think I would be on 21 hours a week because of varying times I can get on).

What is my timezone:? My timezone is Eastern United States Standard Time.

I hope you consider me for this occupation!

Kind regaurds,
CrashLlama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: CrashLlama's 2nd Application   Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Well, as expected, your application follows the guide lines set and you have the requirements.

Unique comments: "I hope you like my 2nd application!" - Albeit this is being nit-picky, I believe that this could've been changed to claim that you know we would like your second application, as that would show more confidence (in your defense, you displayed such confidence in claims such as: "I am sure I will make the server a happier place if I was helper" (albeit the removal of the words "I am sure" would have made that sound even more confident))

"I believe that being active on the forum is a very important part of being a helper because you will know what is happening right away, not just having someone tell you on the server." - This, mainly I agree with your belief because it shows diligence to your dedication to the server. (Albeit, once you become staff you'll have staff chat, thus you'll have another way of attaining important information.)

"I see disrespect to players, the server, various things. I could prevent that by giving them a warning, and if they don't stop I could mute them and have higher staff (moderator, admin, and owner) decide the punishment." - Yes, I agree that there are cases of such disrespect, however the only one of those that requires reprimands is when players are majorly* disrespecting others*, criticism of the server isn't directly against regulations (albeit, it would be nice to point them to a location on the forum to suggest that these issues that they're critiquing be acknowledged and action be taken upon them.) However, it's the section of your claim about having a higher power decide the punishment that's a misconception, since the punishment is usually outlined in the rules (albeit these outlines are taken leniently.)

"So if I was on I could let the hackers know that I am on and you will get banned." - Letting the players now that they will get banned provides a bad shroud over rule #1 on rules page 3 (do not accuse other players of using a modified client.) As such, it's better to just dispense the punishment (in your case temp-banning and placing evidence of them using the hack on staff chat so they may be permanently banned.)

"some of those people that I helped in April when they were confused and annoyed, they still play on this server." - It'd be great if those people who were exasperated would post here saying how they were helped and their experience, it would light up Crash's appeal - any takers?

-Tip- It may be a good idea to use a word document or some form of spell check, it would fix small grammar / spelling mistakes (of instead of on; regards) that would strengthen the presentation of the application.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyLlama
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: CrashLlama's 2nd Application   Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:50 pm

If you would like to ask someone who I helped in April, ask Sperke. I don't think he has a forum account but he is sometimes on the server. I also recommended Nicholson2003 to join the server.

I knew regards was wrong at first because of the red lines. Then I used a icon that said spell check and the red lines went away but the same spelling was still there. I thought it was a mistake in the computer.

Thank you for the comment Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sperke
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: CrashLlama's 2nd Application   Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:31 pm

Great App.

I remember when i first joined you helped me so much. You showed me around and showed me some secret signs. Every time i come on im usually looking for you because your impression when i first joined was so cool!!!! I really hope you get staff.

Good Luck!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrashLlama's 2nd Application   

Back to top Go down

CrashLlama's 2nd Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1