ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A New Block In The Maze

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LazerHD
Gangster

PostSubject: A New Block In The Maze   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi, today I was talking to one of the players today (Girlz_Cool), and she had a great idea however couldn't post is Crying or Very sad. So I said, "I could post it for you" (Something Like that). So I did. The idea she had was that you could add another block to the maze she said, "It could be a brick block that randomizes what block you get like Coal, Iron, Gold, Diamond, and maybe even Emerald."(Once Again That wasn't what she exactly said)

Thanks Very Happy - LazerHD (All Idea credit comes from Girlz_Cool)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkphoenixplays
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: A New Block In The Maze   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:59 pm

I'm not too sure about this idea on how it would work. It sounds pretty cool but then again it could mess up the balance on the maze. Since blocks in the maze teleport to a different place when you find them (in exception to emerald blocks) this block could make finding overpowered blocks like the emerald easier to find, therefore upsetting the balance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazerHD
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: A New Block In The Maze   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:14 pm

darkphoenixplays wrote:
I'm not too sure about this idea on how it would work. It sounds pretty cool but then again it could mess up the balance on the maze. Since blocks in the maze teleport to a different place when you find them (in exception to emerald blocks) this block could make finding overpowered blocks like the emerald easier to find, therefore upsetting the balance.

Hmm good point however this is the way i would do it. What ever block is the closest to the block would be the worth of the brick block then the brick block and the block it was worth will then teleport as well. Not only that but there would only be a small number of brick blocks in the maze so it doesn't teleport things around so much.
Some may say that if this happens when another person sees that block and It just gets teleported around the maze there going to be disappointed but I would add a timer to when that block teleports so it doesn't ruin someones day. Another thing you stated dark that, "this block could make finding overpowered blocks like the emerald easier to find, therefore upsetting the balance." I would Also make the Block Favor lower blocks thus not upsetting the balance. The way this would work would be the brick finds the nearest block let's say it finds a diamond block and 5 blocks away there's a iron block It would choose the iron block over the diamond.

- Thanks Wink  LazerHD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyLlama
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: A New Block In The Maze   Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:01 pm

It would be very hard to have a block teleport to another block, plus it would be harder to move the brick blocks since the are teleporting because of the redstone and command blocks. I would maybe suggest a redstone block that contains 20 points or something like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Block In The Maze   

Back to top Go down

A New Block In The Maze
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1