ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

LazerHD's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LazerHD
Gangster

PostSubject: LazerHD's Application   Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:26 pm

What is your IGN?:LazerHD
What is your Rank?:Default
What is your Age?:13
How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?:A little over a month
Why should you be Helper?:I think why I should be a helper is because I will put players privileges in front of mine, like for example: A player says another player is hacking or cheating, I would say If you think That A player is hacking or cheating please post on forums. Please do not hackusate. Another example is: To Players are arguing and its starts bugging other players I would put myself out there and politely and say stop arguing please.
How could you help the community as a Helper?: As I stated In the "Why should you be Helper?" Section I would I would put a other players privileges in front of mine. The way I would Help the community is by Making it a fun, fair, and enjoyable community. Example: A lvl 40 player starts killing a lvl 1 player that just started, I would say please lower your kit If that player refuses I would lower my kit and pvp that lower player fairly. I would also help the community by being a experienced staff i've been Co-Owner Once on a server that the owners sadly couldn't pay for  Crying or Very sad. Another way I would help the community by submitting maps because I am not old enough to be a builder.
How long are you on every week?: 5-12 hours
What is your timezone?: Pacific time zone US
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkphoenixplays
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: LazerHD's Application   Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Next time the what is your rank question is by your kit, also pretty nice application good luck with getting staff Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazerHD
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: LazerHD's Application   Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Okay My rank Is 21 sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LazerHD's Application   

Back to top Go down

LazerHD's Application