ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Nautilus101: Ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nautilus101_Take_Three
Squire

PostSubject: Nautilus101: Ban appeal   Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:26 pm

My IGN: Nautilus101

IGN of staff that punished me: Truthhurtsagain

Punish reason: "modified client [fly]"

Explain: Truthhurtsagain banned me for flying, and I'm not saying I wasn't because I definitely was, but I got no warning, and I don't know how long I'm banned for, so I don't know if I'll ever be able to play on shroomcraft again. The hacks I was using weren't giving me any sort of PvP advantage since it was just me and truth, who was using something that made it seem like he had never joined, and his name wasn't there when I hit tab. (the hacks i had didn't even have anything other than flying.

Date you were punished: wednesday, July 29

Extra:This website is extremely confusing and it pisses me off a bit (no offense) because I had to try three times to
get this account set up (hence nautilus101_Take_Three) and I had to make a new email account because my failed accounts email still get used as a legitimate account even though it never let me finish it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truthhurtsagain
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Nautilus101: Ban appeal   Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Here's the deal, regardless of if there was another player on, you still were flying, thus you are going to be banned since you could have gained secret signs from other maps / etc. Furthermore, for actions using a hacked client it's a permanent ban with no warning, however, there is a way you can be unbanned, which is purchasing an unban from shroomcraft.buycraft.net for 5$.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nautilus101: Ban appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1