ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

mc_gamester's helper application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc_gamester
Huntsman

PostSubject: mc_gamester's helper application   Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:20 pm

What is your IGN?: mc_gamester
What is your Rank?:Prestige 18
What is your Age?:13
How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: A long time (I think more than a year idk)
Why should you be Helper?: I think I should be helper because of many reasons. 1 is trust. Many people on the server trust me and ask me questions that I can usually answer. I am up to date, and when something is new, I try to learn as much about it as I possibly can. One day when I was on ShroomCraft, I asked the people on the server if I should be helper, and many of the people that I have helped throughout the months said yes. When new people go online, I also help them, and instead of pvping, I spend 5 minutes typing and telling them everything I have to tell. Also, I would like to be helper to ban all the hackers. There have been a lot of them online (not so much lately though) and they need to be banned. I think that there should be more people that can actually ban them so that ShroomCraft can be more fun and not the server everyone doesn't go on because of all the hackers. One time I even convinced 2 hackers to stop hacking and later I reported 1 of them (I forgot the other's username). I also am creative and can think of new ideas for minigames. Also, I am good at redstone so if help is needed, I can go help. Once, I invented something a good 4 months before Mumbo Jumbo could think of it (minecart loop system). I also invented a minigame before anyone else did, which the CubeSMP made 5 months after I made it. Those are only some of the reasons why I should be helper.
How could you help the community as a Helper?:Like I said above, I am trusted by many of the players online and with trust, they can be helped much faster, and they can also come to me for guidance. Most of the things above on the other question could also be applied to this question including creativeness for minigames and redstone. I also have experience on the server, and that is something that new players do not have. Sometimes, people ask about the server when I joined, and I love to answer them. I also share the great experiences with new players and that helps them stay on the server instead of moving on to a different one. Also, when a new player is online I like to go on a low kit to help them out.
How long are you on every week?: 7-10 hours in the summer, I don't know yet for when school starts.
What is your timezone?: EST

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziggylegend
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: mc_gamester's helper application   Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:17 pm

Good luck on helper hope we both get it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJpatcraft

PostSubject: Re: mc_gamester's helper application   Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Congrats! You are the newest Shroomcraft helper! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyLlama
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: mc_gamester's helper application   Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:57 am

Congrats mc_gamester! Hope to see you on the server soon Smile
Back to top Go down