ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

DrCookie1's Helper Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrCookie1
Huntsman

PostSubject: DrCookie1's Helper Application   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:56 pm

What is your IGN?: My IGN is DrCookie1

What is your Rank?: My rank is 31

What is your Age?: I am 13 years old

How long have you been Playing Shroomcraft?: I started playing Shroomcraft since April of 2014, then I took a break and came back around September.

Why should you be Helper?: As a helper, I will do everything in my ability to catch and ban hackers, so the server can thrive as a whole.  Also, if there is a problem on the server between two players I will do my best to fix the issue by listening to both sides of the argument and tell them how they could solve it and be friends. If that doesn't work, there is always /ignore, which I would recommend to them to use.  I am not that experienced of being a helper on any Minecraft servers, but, as weird as it sounds I am highly experienced of how to handle people in school and as an 8th grader, it’s pretty difficult. I am one of my theater teacher’s favorites and one day when he told the class he would be absent tomorrow he asked me if I could be a class-leader tomorrow, I accepted and did everything he told me too. All my classmates listened to me and and followed all of my directions, the day after one of my classmates even asked if I could be the class-leader again someday.  I feel I could use that experience to handle people and their problems online as well, seeing as most of the Shroomcraft community’s age is around ten to fifteen.

How could you help the community as a Helper?: I should be helper because I want to help the community of the server grow, and I will do that by giving advice to new players, telling new players the best ways to get higher ranks, and encouraging them to become more active in the community.  I will try to give ideas on how to improve the server and push towards making the server a more enjoyable place for players from rank one to rank forty, for example adding events every few hours that give off points depending on how much the player participated in taking down the boss, or how many mobs the player killed.  

How long are you on every week?: I will be on around 10 hours every week, it may be different by an hour or two every week because of after-school activities, sports, homework, projects etc.

What is your timezone?: My timezone is US East
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlazedPvP
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: DrCookie1's Helper Application   Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:35 pm

You have to be 14 to apply but with this application I think you wouldn't be a bad helper Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlazedPvP
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: DrCookie1's Helper Application   Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Nice grammar btw ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenToast555
Owner

PostSubject: Re: DrCookie1's Helper Application   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:28 am

You must have been playing for 3 weeks or longer
You must be at least rank 20
You must have not gotten in any trouble from breaking the rules in the past 2 months
You MUST become Helper before applying for Moderator or your app will be Denied!
You Also MUST be AT LEAST 13 years of age to apply for helper, 14 years or older for mod/builder

Congratulations to making it to the team DrCookie! I'll be talking to you later today to train you on how to be a successful ShroomCraft helper! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shroomcraftpvp.the-talk.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DrCookie1's Helper Application   Today at 5:41 am

Back to top Go down

DrCookie1's Helper Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1