ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

KyRantHD Ban Appeal (Confused)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KyRantHD
Squire

PostSubject: KyRantHD Ban Appeal (Confused)   Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:57 am

Your IGN: KyRantHD

IGN of staff that punished you: GreenToast555

Punish reason: "Modified Client (regeneration)"

Explain: Hello. So I honestly don't feel I should be banned on the server. I've been on the server for like 20 minutes (first time) and just been doing parkour some other things to get some sign points, all with the help of the helper that was on at the time and Dragon. I decided to go into the PvP arena finally to start playing the actual game. I was using my rank 10 kit, and found someone (Can't remember his name). I hit him a few times, and he started running and spin hit me with a flame bow. (Total of 2 times before I got kicked by him, so he must be a helper) Somehow, I lost the flame effect really fast, because of ping maybe I don't know. I was down 5 hearts from the damage. After these 2 hits he started to stand still, next thing I knew I was just kicked off the server with no reason in the message. When it finally let me 'connect' to the server again, it came up with the message saying I've been banned for the above reasons. This is completely not true as I do not have any hacked/modified clients and never intend on having. Thank you for your time.

Date you were punished: 23/10/2015 (23rd October)

Extra: This server seems like a lot of fun, and really do want to play on it some more. I hope you decide to unban me, as this wasn't exactly a fair ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenToast555
Owner

PostSubject: Re: KyRantHD Ban Appeal (Confused)   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:13 pm

A helper informed me that you were using a regeneration mod, so I blacklisted you from the server. Discussing this with him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shroomcraftpvp.the-talk.net
KyRantHD
Squire

PostSubject: Re: KyRantHD Ban Appeal (Confused)   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:15 pm

That must have been the helper I was fighting against and kicked me. I believe it was Mc_[Something]. That's as much as I can remember however. Thanks for talking to him about it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mc_gamester
Huntsman

PostSubject: Re: KyRantHD Ban Appeal (Confused)   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:16 pm

I kept hitting you, and every time you did that you would automatically heal to full health. To add to that, when I hit f5 to see when I had to set you on fire again, the fire kept disappearing after 1 tick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreenToast555
Owner

PostSubject: Re: KyRantHD Ban Appeal (Confused)   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Under that note, not only were you cheating but lying to me too. You can purchase an unban for 5$ at shroomcraftpvp.buycraft.net.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shroomcraftpvp.the-talk.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KyRantHD Ban Appeal (Confused)   

Back to top Go down

KyRantHD Ban Appeal (Confused)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1