ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ziggylegend helper app.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziggylegend
Shaman

PostSubject: Ziggylegend helper app.   Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:27 pm

What is you ING: Ziggylegend

What is you Rank: 25 Prestige

What is your age: 15

How long have you been playing on Shroomcraft: Over 1 year

Why I should be a Shroomcraft helper: I should be helper because I really want to be helper. I wouldn't be putting in 30 min of my life typing this if I just wanted to do this for the lols. I would be very supportive of new ideas and I would try and help others as much as I can and as soon as I can. I want to help others find points. I want to help others rank-up. I want to help people with problems emotionally if they have them. If I could reverse things in the past that were not helpful I would but I can't. So I want to get rid of those shameful things I did and help the Shroomcraft community by being the best I can be, to help others as much as they need, and to just have a great time on the server. I want this really bad and that's why I should be a helper. Not because I would do this in a specific way or do that one way, I would be a good helper for the fact that I want to be and that I would be the best helper. The last time I applied I listed things I would do that were straight up fake and I never did do them. I didn't do them because I had the mindset that I was just writing it down to look good but because I just forgot. The last time I applied I didn't take it nearly as seriously as I am on this one because I REALLY want it. Once more I would get on the forums, I will help others with signs, I will help new and old players to be the best they can ever be on Shroomcraft and maybe give them a shot at helper too. My point is, is that I want to be a Shroomcraft helper and by now if you still don't believe me so be it.

How I could help the Shroomcraft Community as a helper: One of the things I Often see players do in this game is argue. I don't like that. I used to Argue with my sister a lot and even if it wasn't my fault I got the blame most of the time. I don't want that to happen to others just because of some stupid rumor that started which turned into an argument. I want to help both sides resolve the problem by giving them suggestions about how to handle the other person. I also want to help others get as much points as they can. For instance if someone is in need of points ill suggest the maze, voting, and signs. I would help them find the signs and ill PvP them willingly with lower kits if they request it. I will get to them where they want to be on the server. Now I know this isn't part of being a helper but it is necessary if it has to be used. I will mute a person for 5 Minutes or ban them for 5 minutes if I have to. I will continue to stay on the server if I can just to keep them off the server until a Mod comes on to fix the problem all the way. I also want to help others not just with points but I want to communicate with the other Shroomcraft members and get to know them so I can help them even more if it is needed. This server is a PvP server 50% of the time... The other 50 is having fun with others and getting to know then through the chat. I think that the second 50 of the whole 100 is a lot more important than the first because it brings a lot more joy and great times to the table over just bland PvP all day every day. The last thing I would do to improve the Shroomcraft community is by looking at the forums. I just about look at them everyday anyways to see what new on the server. If someone has an unanswered problem I want to help them by giving them the best answer I can give. I also want to give some server suggestions more often and tell others if they have a good idea that I like. These are the ways I can really make an impact on the  Shroomcraft server if I am a helper.

How Much am I on a week?: Well just a day ago I was on for 3 and a half hours in a day, but on Avg. 1-2 hours a day adding to 7-14 hours a week depending on schoolwork.

What is my time zone?: EST

I put lots of effort into this application. It would be awesome and an honor if I can be a Shroomcraft helper. Thanks for taking your time to read this! Bye!

P.S It would be awesome if you could just add the chicken hat to the server. Very Happy

Last edited by ziggylegend on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJpatcraft

PostSubject: Re: Ziggylegend helper app.   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:38 am

Very Nice Application Ziggy, We will keep you in mind. But as a tip Ziggy please change your title it's unprofessional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziggylegend
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Ziggylegend helper app.   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:52 pm

thanks dj will do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Dragon
Killer

PostSubject: Re: Ziggylegend helper app.   Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:07 pm

8/8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyLlama
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Ziggylegend helper app.   Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Congrats Ziggy, hope to see you on the server soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziggylegend helper app.   

Back to top Go down

Ziggylegend helper app.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1