ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Claysh1's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claysh1
Gangster

PostSubject: Claysh1's Staff Application   Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:50 pm

What is your IGN?: Claysh1

What is your Rank?: 21: Executioner

What is your Age?: 15

How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: For about 2 months now and ready to play some KitPvP

Why should you be Helper?: I deserve staff on Shroom Craft mainly because I'm wanting to give the server another shot. I'm wanting a place where I can call more than home, a place where the sunshine’s with big happy glowing eyes and a smile that stretches out for miles where I can help people to make great achievements happen. I want to become a Shroom Craft Helper because I love the community everybody is so nice and caring another reason is I love to help people and I'm not afraid to share my mind, this means people won't be afraid to ask me for advice, that’s really useful I’ve been playing on  for 2 weeks now and I am trying to make people experience better on Kit PvP by asking if they need help or if I can do anything for them, I've been helpful to a lot of people but having helper would improve it a hell of a lot more.  Cool

How could you help the community as a Helper?: As a helper, sometimes I feel powerless when no moderator is online and am unable to help the players to my full potential. While as a moderator I will be able to catch the hackers, exploiters etc and also help the players in need with the available commands. With the increasing number of griefers/raiders I believe I will be able to take the work load off of the present mods/admins by alot. I can also make the server an even better platform for the players to communicate/play/enjoy/relax.I think you should pick me to work here because I have had so much experience playing on this server that I have become very comfortable with the server. I have lots of experience in past jobs as well.You should pick me because I have been around the server long enough to help many new players get use to the server. I am a very mature person, so I will be able to handle situations that come up on the server and deal with them the best way possible. I really love this server and I want to finally be able to work on this server. I have many ideas to bring and I am willing to give more time to this server then anyone. I promise to be the staff member that players get excited to see online. I am the person who will stand above the other applicants by giving more time, effort, and skill to the staff team. I want to be a part of this server's growth and bring my skill-set to the staff team to help this server reach its potential! I promise to be the best I can be for Shroom Craft.

How long are you on every week?: I can be on all the time on weekends, but on weekdays I'm on from 3:00 - 9:00

What is your timezone?: CST in the Winter and CDT in the Summer because of daylight savings time.

Last edited by Claysh1 on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing stats)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SexyLlama
Bowman

PostSubject: Re: Claysh1's Staff Application   Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Your only problem with this application is that you are under kit 20, the format states that you must be kit 20 or higher
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claysh1
Gangster

PostSubject: Re: Claysh1's Staff Application   Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Thanks SexyLlama, I am now rank 20. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claysh1's Staff Application   

Back to top Go down

Claysh1's Staff Application