ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Helper Application: Wolvsteig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolvsteig the Not-Legend
Killer

PostSubject: Helper Application: Wolvsteig   Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:40 pm

My IGN is Wolvsteig. I am a level 37 player, and I am 14 years old. I've been playing for at least one year, maybe more. I firmly believe that with a recent increase in hackers and a decrease in active staff, that as a helper, I can improve the quality of the current community's experience. I have plenty of free time, which translates to plenty of time on the server. For weekly time, I am not online every single day, but I can most definitely make that happen.

Formatted version:

What is your IGN?: Wolvsteig

What is your Rank?: 37

What is your Age?: 14

How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: One year for sure, and maybe more.

Why should you be Helper?: An increase of hackers/alt accounts, and a general decrease of active staff members.

How could you help the community as a Helper?: By improving the general quality of playing, making sure that as soon as issues arise, I will instantly work towards fixing them.

How long are you on every week?: Not necessarily every day, but very actively online.

What is your timezone?: UTC-7, Mountain Standard Time, whatever you want to call it.

Extra Info- Skype name is Wolvsteig the Not-Legend.

Last edited by Wolvsteig the Not-Legend on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolvsteig the Not-Legend
Killer

PostSubject: Re: Helper Application: Wolvsteig   Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:16 pm

On a side note, I've looked at the other applications and seen what they have done differently, compared to mine. However, I will leave this application alone, because I would like to consider this my own work, and that what is written is true to my personal values.
(Sneaky Edit) I am aware that the tasks involved with being helper will include, of course, helping players. Referring to the server rules, ensuring that new players understand the game mechanics, and the occasional odd question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Helper Application: Wolvsteig
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1