ShroomcraftPvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

boomerzap's Helper Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boomerzap
Killer

PostSubject: boomerzap's Helper Application   Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:11 am

What is your IGN?: boomerzap

What is your Rank?: I am currently rank 35.

What is your Age?: I am 18 years of age.

How long have you been Playing ShroomCraft?: I have been playing ShroomCraft for over 1 year now.

Why should you be Helper?: I believe I should be chosen to become a Helper because I have a large amount of experience in Leadership. Last month, I was promoted to Warrant Officer First Class in my air cadet squadron. This rank is equivalent to the Squadron Commander. This promotion put me in charge of all the cadets in my squadron. (Approximately 150). Due to my seniority, I am able to enforce rules, plan activites for the cadets, and it allows me to teach and interact with the cadets even more. I conduct a multitude of presentations for my cadets, and I communicate regularly with other local Squadrons and branches of the Royal Canadian Legion. I have great knowledge of the rules on ShroomCraft, and due to my experience as a staff member on other servers, I feel that I would be able to dispense punishments and help people very efficiently. As for my moderation experience, I have quite a lot of it. I have owned a Minecraft server in the past, and have become an administrator on several others. I have extensive experience moderating and administrating several Garry's Mod and Minecraft servers. For example, I achieved Super-Admin on District 13 DarkRP, and Head Super-Admin on OmegaPVP. Also, I have been a Mineplex Moderator for approximately 3 months now, and have been a part of the Mineplex Staff team for 5 months. As I've stated a few times before, I am also the commander of an air cadet quadron, so I have experience moderating real-life communitites as well. I think I should be a Helper because I am great at helping people with problems, and I have a passion for doing so. I have a lot of experience regarding interpersonal communication, primarily from my experience as a cadet, but also from my long time as a baseball umpire. My long amount of time and experience with ShroomCraft makes me an excellent candidate for Helper, and my knowledge about the history and mechanics allow me to answer questions and inquiries with ease.

How could you help the community as a Helper?: I am able to positively contribute to the ShroomCraft community by providing excellent customer service to the users that require it. As I have mentioned before, I really enjoy helping people. I am a math tutor, and have taught a myriad of different classes within the Air Cadet Program. Finally, I am able to help punish rule-breakers; harrassment and cyber-bullying in particular.

How long are you on every week?: I can be on several hours per week - approximately 3 hours a day on average. This accumulates to 21 hours/week.

What is your timezone?: I am currently living in the Pacific Daylight Timezone.

Thank you for reading my application! I hope you consider me for this position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziggylegend
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: boomerzap's Helper Application   Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:56 pm

This is a very good application and you do seem very qualified to be a helper, however staff is not currently one of our priorities. That being said if you re-apply in about one and a half to two months you will be considered.

Personally I wish we could consider your application right now, but due to the time you submitted this application it would be hard for us to accept a new member at this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boomerzap
Killer

PostSubject: Re: boomerzap's Helper Application   Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks Ziggy! I'll definitely be sure to reapply within the next few months, thank you for reviewing my application!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boomerzap's Helper Application   Today at 5:43 am

Back to top Go down

boomerzap's Helper Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1